We've studied a bit of Gustav Klimt and are recreating a garden collage. If you have any magazines that showcase flowers/gardens, we'd love to use them in our collages.
Email is the best way to communicate with me. I will be checking email about once a day.
Phone:
503-695-3643
I do not usually answer the phone during class time. I do my best to respond to voicemail messages within a day or two. Please send all messages for students through the office.
Blog:
Please check this blog often for classroom updates and pictures!
Up Coming Events
Mrs. Chiu is on maternity leave September 2010-December 2010.
January 17-Martin Luther King, Jr Day, No School 21-Friday School Day
COLD WEATHER REMINDER: We give students as many opportunities as possible to go outside for recess and other activities. It is important that students dress appropriately for the, sometimes, cold and windy weather. I would suggest a warm coat, hat and gloves.